CloudSong CloudSong

lmao@tempertantrum

Freaking hilarious, I've never heard someone get that mad on the internets.

Bill Gates' Dream Bill Gates' Dream

Bill Gates is married, gayguy

Hey fool, stop fantasizing about Bill Gates

Super Mario: Toads Rage 3 Super Mario: Toads Rage 3

dude, are you fucking addicted to mario?

Stupidass, stop getting mario mixed up with drugs you stupid fucking hippie!

Skeletor's Stroll Skeletor's Stroll

THE BEST

You got the skills, bitch

Mario minigame Mario minigame

w00t Mario

Good job, I enjoyed it. Make it longer, add more features like fire powers. Also, make a character select screen, where you get to choose between mario, luigi, wario, and waluigi. It shouldn't be hard, the only thing you have to do is change the colors.

RohanDX responds:

This was supposed to be a mini-game...you're saying I should make a full fledged side scroller?

Bush Bash13 Dictionary v5 Bush Bash13 Dictionary v5

Fool

He was allowed to have an abortion if he wanted to, and people change their views during their lifetime. Unlike John Kerry, who changes his views during everything.
Yea, he did lie to invade Iraq. Thats true.
But Kerry, wtf makes you think he will be better?
And why the hell are you hating on bush for his war wound? I'm sure he had a worse injury, that was just one! Thanks for showing someone elses shrapnel wound too!
Good Job, though. I gave you a five.

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank for your review.

I appreciate the 5 in spite of your disapproval.

To clarify however, Bush had the abortion BEFORE they were legal. Roe v. Wade was 2 years later

DBGT || Blue Velvet DBGT || Blue Velvet

Nice!

I love the japanese end songs to dbgt! You wanted realistic scores, right? Well, compared tot he best in the world, I guess this would fare a 1!

Cosmo Rock Cosmo Rock

I love that song!

Yous should have made it longer, but its one of my favourite video game songs ever! I read taht you like to have realistic scores, so I'll give this a 2!

DKC2: Bramble Scramble DKC2: Bramble Scramble

This pnz

I love this song. You somehow picked most of my favorite game tunes! Bramble, Forest Maze, ff7 boss battle, chocobo, the mortal kombat song, chala head chala, you know how to pick your music, and you mix it good. I vote 5 on each one, with my mealey voting power of 2.05!