Skeletor's Stroll Skeletor's Stroll

THE BEST

You got the skills, bitch

Mario minigame Mario minigame

w00t Mario

Good job, I enjoyed it. Make it longer, add more features like fire powers. Also, make a character select screen, where you get to choose between mario, luigi, wario, and waluigi. It shouldn't be hard, the only thing you have to do is change the colors.

RohanDX responds:

This was supposed to be a mini-game...you're saying I should make a full fledged side scroller?

Bush Bash13 Dictionary v5 Bush Bash13 Dictionary v5

Fool

He was allowed to have an abortion if he wanted to, and people change their views during their lifetime. Unlike John Kerry, who changes his views during everything.
Yea, he did lie to invade Iraq. Thats true.
But Kerry, wtf makes you think he will be better?
And why the hell are you hating on bush for his war wound? I'm sure he had a worse injury, that was just one! Thanks for showing someone elses shrapnel wound too!
Good Job, though. I gave you a five.

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank for your review.

I appreciate the 5 in spite of your disapproval.

To clarify however, Bush had the abortion BEFORE they were legal. Roe v. Wade was 2 years later

Dodge The Dot Dodge The Dot

Great!

And you used the best colors!

Shoot down the clock Shoot down the clock

crap

the game sucks bigtime, but I'll give you props for letting me pwn those annoying ass clocks. 5 points, just work on your skills. Like me.

Whiplash2089 responds:

um ok

Boomhauer Soundboard Boomhauer Soundboard

w00t Boomhauer!

King of the Hill! I loved it, now make a Bobby Hill soundboard! With better graphics! It should be very easy if this only took you an hour!

Zapp Brannigan Soundboard Zapp Brannigan Soundboard

wtf

what are you? Do a Homer or Bart one! Or a Marge one! Or a Bobby Hill one! Its innovative, but shit its boring!

Chrispington responds:

No, I prefer characters aimed at a more intelligent audience.

X-Men Nude Trivia Ver 1.5 X-Men Nude Trivia Ver 1.5

Ummm

Some of the people who say they want cyclops and beast in there are fags, look at their profile :x

ShifterGS responds:

heh. i honestly couldn't draw the men nude, it would ruin it for me. i could never look at beast or cyclopse again!

In the same way.

you want nude x-men people? get a girl to make it or get a gay man, i am neither.

an thnx

Bullsh*t Submission Bullsh*t Submission

w00t

Well, it gets right to the point, I'll give you that...

X-men Nude Trivia V.1 X-men Nude Trivia V.1

w00t naked X-women!

That was cool, getting to know more about marvel. I used to be very deep in that stuff, buying every X-Men Comic that ever came out, but that was back in the 90s when I was a kid, and I kind of lost interest. I think I have the entire Days of Future Past and a whole bunch of other Apocalypse comics somewhere around here... oh yea, and I thought Rogue got her strength from absorbing Juggernaught too long. Keep up the cool Marvel flashes, I want to see more from someone who really knows his X-men!

ShifterGS responds:

i thought she got it from ms marvel. oh well.

thnx you gave the nicest review first!