CloudSong CloudSong

lmao@tempertantrum

Freaking hilarious, I've never heard someone get that mad on the internets.

Bill Gates' Dream Bill Gates' Dream

Bill Gates is married, gayguy

Hey fool, stop fantasizing about Bill Gates

Super Mario: Toads Rage 3 Super Mario: Toads Rage 3

dude, are you fucking addicted to mario?

Stupidass, stop getting mario mixed up with drugs you stupid fucking hippie!

Super Mario Toads Rage 2 Super Mario Toads Rage 2

Are you gay? yes you are

Stop fucking making this gay shit, no one wants to see a gay ass mario cartoon, stupid fucking moron!

Super Mario Toads Rage 1 Super Mario Toads Rage 1

So fucking GAY!

I can't believe how stupid you are! You accually thought no one would notice the obvious DBZ rip off? Moron

mchawking responds:

hahahaha Woot has been smoking his stems. No offence but before you criticize this you should work on your flash skills.

Super Mario: Toads Rage 5 Super Mario: Toads Rage 5

w00t

I enjoyed it, even though its a direct rip-off from my series Toad's Fury! Just kidding, keep it up

And Kill Wario!

Gumbi - Part 2 Gumbi - Part 2

Gumbi the psycopathic clay

Make more Gumbi flicks bitch

Gumbi - Part 1 Gumbi - Part 1

Gumby's revenge

I remember Gumby. This was like an olde tyme movie, 30s style. I liked it. Its really good when your watching it and eating good food and good drink at the same time!

Chrispington responds:

I'll drink to that!
Actually, I think I'll just drink anyway!

Random Sprite Fight Random Sprite Fight

Sprite Fight Night

Cool. Always like the Super Saiyan. Even though Metal Sonic is not a sayain, therefore he cannot go Super Saiyan. But what the hell, sonic did it too. Good job. Next ime throw in a Mortal Kombat sprite, will you?

MechaFox responds:

if you thought it was good y did you give it a 4? and yeah its Mecha Sonic cuz someone mixed megaman with metal sonic and HE ACTUALY GOES ALL GLOWING you are just under the influence of DBZ where anything that powers up and changes color is "super saiyan" SO BLAH

pacific 707 pacific 707

w00t

All my five R to this, whatever that means

spikeyperson responds:

It seems the audio has gone out of sync with the video which is a shame. Oh well. thnx anyway.